I feel this post needs some context before I get into it. Here in my uni flat there’s 6 of us and our kitchen fridge is one of those little under-counter ones and it only has 3 shelves so we all share with someone. Due to this, we also all have mini fridges in our rooms. It’s also exam season so I’m not eating my best right now. Okay enough excuses!
In my little bedroom fridge I have:
- Red milk (for tea)
- Green milk (for cereal)
- A few Muller corner yogurts
- Some Innocent smoothies (you know the ones for kids lunchboxes)
- A can of Pimms & lemonade
- A Kitkat
- A 2l water bottle
- A 750ml water bottle (hydration is key kids)
- A Cadbury-Oreo bar
In my half of a shelf in the kitchen I have:
- A Sainsburys ready meal curry
- Half a tube of tomato puree
Yep that’s pretty much it. Don’t judge me!