Gosh, where to begin?
Unfortunately I really am afraid of really rather a lot!
- I’m really scared of not graduating with 2.1, as then I wouldn’t be accepted into the masters degree I’ve set my heart on
- I get really worried when anyone I love travels on a plane
- Related, I’m afraid of flying. I will do it, like having a fab holiday is worth it. But you wouldn’t want to sit next to me on a plane as I clutch the safety card from the seat pocket in front of me
- Bugs and insects really gross me out. Moths, daddylonglegs, spiders, and pretty much anything
- Sometimes when I’m waiting for the tube I get scared someone will push me onto the track
- Being late. I am literally scared of being late. If I’m not 10 minutes early, I’m late.
I’m sure there is a whole bunch more but I don’t want you all to think I’m tooooo pathetic (if it’s not too late). I realise a lot of these are quite irrational but what can I say? I’m anxious. #MillennialProblems, right?