The first is…
I’m a millennia, but you already knew that
2. I’m left handed
3. At the time of writing, I turn 20 in a matter of days
4. When I was a little girl I dreamed of being Britain’s first female Chancellor of the Exchequer
5. I took singing lessons for two years & I’m in my university’s choice
6. I no longer have my appendix, tonsils or adenoids
7. My favourite restaurant is TGIs Fridays (Jack Daniels everythaaaaaang)
8. I have a complete aversion to fruit and vegetables like their texture is just *vom*
9. I’m pathetically screamish and have to look away during all the ‘graphic’ scenes in programmes like Holby City
10. However when I want to relax or can’t sleep I love to watch dermatology videos on Youtube. Blackheads, whiteheads, cysts (especially pilar cysts), dilated pores of wiener, I’m all over it.
11. Sylvia Plath is my absolute idol & I cannot explain my admiration for her.
12. The film ‘Van Helsing’ terrified me when I was younger and for ages I wouldn’t go downstairs in the morning until someone else was up.
13. I’ve been on Songs of Praise loooooool
14. I was head girl in primary school, house captain in secondary school and head girl again in sixth form #NerdAlert
15. If you cut me open I’d probably bleed tea (though I cannot guarantee this is a fact)
16. I voted for the UK to remain in the EU and would still prefer this to be the case
17. I identify as bisexual
18. I used to be a brownie guide! (Which you probably guessed at fact 14)
19. I can’t ride a bike
20. I have some double joints going on
Let me know something weird & wonderful about you!